market-farming - [Market-farming] Market dispaly for Southern Sudan

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: <elongo AT poiafrica.org>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Market dispaly for Southern Sudan
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 11:07:35 +0300

Hello there,

Greeting from Juba, Southern Sudan! I write to make inquires about information on marketing strategy  for  fresh vegetables for our women groups here in Southern Sudan. Dues any one of you have materials, lay out plans, business plans that we could adopt? We are a Not for Profit Organization formed since 2003. Our vision is  for a just, inclusive and prosperous society. Our focus is on reducing incidences of injuries-especially on Roads and violence(armed, domestic etc), environmental conservation and sustainable agriculture.

Thanks

Emmanuel Longo

FOUNDER & CEO

Plot 38, New Site Road

Munuki B

Juba

Southern Sudan

Email: elongo AT poiafrica.org             Tel:0955168885

   ..."..safer communities through reduction of incidences of injuries(Safer Roads & violence),Enviromental conservation and sustainable Agriculture...."

  • [Market-farming] Market dispaly for Southern Sudan, elongo, 04/30/2010