market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] compost pile ideas

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Casey & Teena" <cm62547 AT windstream.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] compost pile ideas
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 19:03:35 -0500

Laying newspaper down, or cardboard before you start piling your composting items. It will breakdown and become part of your compost. Then you can lay more out newspaper or cardboard next to your original pile to turn it onto. At one time you could purchase the end rolls of newsprint from the local paper and just roll it out, not sure if that is still available.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Erin Bullock" <erin.dandelion AT gmail.com>