market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] weather station

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "maury sheets" <maurysheets AT verizon.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] weather station
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 17:48:56 -0400

Barb,

Try ambientweather.com.  They have every type of weather station made.  From just thermometers to full weather stations connected to the internet in real time.  I have Oregon Scientific with solar relays to the computer and a full internet connection for all info to the weather underground  (wunderground).  With Weather Exchange (free software, no purchase necessary), you can see all your neighbors weather stations in real time  (the whole country as a matter of fact if you put different zip codes in).  Weather underground will also store your data automatically on their site.  Love my unit.

Maury Sheets

Woodland Produce

South jersey  (zip 08320 for my station on weather underground)