market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] weather station

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Mike Rock <mikerock AT mhtc.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] weather station
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 13:29:24 -0500

It's a great unit!!

Bill Bradshaw wrote:
Subject: [Market-farming] weather station

For you folks using weather stations, what type do you use and like? I'm
looking for an economical wireless weather station, but have no idea what
types are best. Thanks.

Barb
Front Range, Colorado

Barbara, I have a La Crosse wireless station. It is about 5 years old and
has worked fine. I got it as a gift, I think it came from Sam's store. Model
WS-2317 I don't think the rain guage came with the package, I bought it
later. It downloads into my computer and keep a running record. I like it,
Bill in Texas