market-farming - [Market-farming] Farmville...

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Lynn Wiblin" <slwib AT gtcinternet.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Farmville...
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 14:14:17 -0400

I think Farmville is crazy and mostly for the wannabes(no offense to the real farmers playing)...I had a cousin (mid-50's) tell me that she was "farming" again, and I got all excited, but found out she was just talking about the game-she has the land to farm-just not the desire.....I came away disgusted, since she is always talking about how expensive/how bad veggies look at the grocery store and wanting to lose weight.....I think if she grew her own, she wouldn't have as much to complain about , and out in the real dirt might burn a few more calories than running your fingers across a keyboard!

Lynn Wiblin
Growing Traditions at Legacy Grace Farm
8529 Veto Road
Belpre, Ohio 45714
740-423-4201

  • [Market-farming] Farmville..., Lynn Wiblin, 10/30/2009