market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Bed-Stuy Farm Threatened--please sign the petition

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: growbd AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Bed-Stuy Farm Threatened--please sign the petition
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 13:41:59 -0400

Hi Breck.

Fair enough.  I think we all get enough junk mail to willingly sign up for what may end up being more!  I don't have any experience with the petition site so I cannot attest to its real-life practices.

Just for clarity:  this is not my site or my farm; I'm just a big advocate, like you, of urban ag.

Best,
Deb