market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Seed Potatoes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Beth Spaugh" <lists AT rhomestead.com>
  • To: <jaysleichter AT yahoo.com>, "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Seed Potatoes
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 21:11:20 -0500

Childstock Farm, certified seed, but not organic. 518-483-1239

I don’t know if he is set up for shipping small lots, but he supplies Fedco and is a well-respected seed potato producer.

Beth Spaugh

Rehoboth Homestead, Peru, NY

Farm Fresh Food Club CSA - http://rhomestead.com

Garden fresh vegetables, organically grown, and pastured chicken, duck, and geese

"How we eat determines, to a considerable extent, how the world is used." - Wendell Berry

"Without power over our food, any notion of democracy is empty." - Frances Moore Lappe