market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] recession

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Jaime Burroughs <jjburroughs AT msn.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] recession
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 10:19:39 -0800

I live in California. And the central valley, westside of California, it was announced, would be receiving no water this year. Many articles implied a loss of 60,000 to 80,000 jobs and revenue losses in the upwards figures of 1 billion. Here is a link to read some of the articles published last weekend in various newspapers across the state - if you are interested.

Jaime, in Central California
http://www.cfbf.com/agalert/watercrisis.cfm