market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Holland Transplanter

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Andy Fellenz <fellenz AT fltg.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Holland Transplanter
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 22:39:08 -0500

The replies I've had so far make me think that I'm in the Twilight zone.  Over the last six weeks, I've talked with Ken, Susan and several other people at Holland including one person who seemed to be hard of hearing, I have also emailed Susan the address to send the manual to and while they have been polite on the phone and given every indication of understanding what I am asking and promising repeatedly to put a manual and parts list in the mail, so far they haven't been able to get it together and actually send me anything.  Not sure what is going on here, but it sure would be nice if my experience was even remotely similar to the two people who have responded to my original query.

Andy

deberryemail-website AT yahoo.com wrote:
909298.87312.qm AT web34406.mail.mud.yahoo.com" type="cite">
I recently purchased a used hollad rotary 1 that needed some work.  When I called they were very helpful sent me parts and where suppose to send me a manual.  On that first call the person that helped me was very nice but seemed to have a hard time understanding me .  A week and half later I recived some of  the parts and no manual  and  on the invoce had become Berry farms   instead of DeBerry Farm.  His name was Tom.

When I called back I told the girl answering the phone that had not recived the manual she said she would send it right out then I also told her that some of the parts that wanted had not been invoiced and I thought that Tom had trouble understanding me.  I was transfered to Ken? to order the parts who was also very helpful.  Three days later I had the parts and the manual.

After looking at the manual and deciding what gears I neeed I called orderd the gears and had them in 3 days.  They had also corrected the farm name on the Invoice.  They have been very easy to deal with and I have been satisfied overall after the shaky start.  This has all happend in the last 3 weeks.

The maual and parts  list is the same thing.  and also includes the spacing charts.  There are 6,7,8,9,10, and 11 tooth gears.

Charles DeBerry
DeBerry Farm