market-farming - [Market-farming] Holland Transplanter

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Andy Fellenz <fellenz AT fltg.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Holland Transplanter
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 16:04:17 -0500

Has anyone had successful dealings with this company? I've been trying to get a parts manual for their Rotary One transplanter for almost two months now and while they are very pleasant on the phone or prompt to respond via email, they never seem to be able to get it together to actually follow through and deliver the information they promise to send.
If you have worked with this company successfully, what is the secret? I need to get some sprockets for my transplanter, but am starting to think this company has no interest in selling them.

Andy