market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Glaser wheel hoe

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: John Ferree <john AT seldomseenfarm.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Glaser wheel hoe
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 15:42:01 -0500

you can use glaser osscillating (sp) hoe attachments (groworganic.com,
etc) on planet jr wheelhoe frames, available cheaply on ebay. they bolt
up just fine and the planet jr has more weight. . . some prefer it over
glaser's aluminum frame. . . i prefer it for price, 25-75$ + attachment
vs 300+ for glaser. planet jr's only have one bushing that needs to be
replaced and can be made from commonly available stock at hardwares stores.