market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Heating Mats

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "aughinbaugh" <jaughinbaugh AT centurytel.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Heating Mats
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 12:03:34 -0600

Hi, I usually just lurk but am most intrigued and so have a question (from NW Missouri). . .what sort of 'dome' are you referring to covering the onions with?  I'm wondering if this is glass,  something transluscent but suppose more then simply row cover.  Every year I do not get onions started that early because I am unwilling to 'fire' the space for them alone.  And every year I am chagrined because I haven't done so.  Thanks so much!

Glenda,  (where we sheared Jan. 3rd.  Looks like end of week will be 'warmer' around here.)