market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 71, Issue 29

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sora AT coldreams.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 71, Issue 29
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 15:11:15 -0800 (PST)

> Sora at Paradise Valley Organics where
>> we are digging out of the deepest snow on record for the last 100 years,
>> guess all that water from the glaciers has to go somewhere.
>
> Perhaps you are getting all of it before it spreads out to us.
> Here in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia we have not had any snow this
> season
> which stayed on the ground longer than one day.
>
> Christine
>>
>>Ahhh would gladly send a bit your way...Our official total here in
Paradise Valley By Dec 31 is 72 inches and it all started Dec 18! Our
nearest big city Spokane Wa is in a state of emergency with Rosaurs and
other giant buildings collapsing. Think Spring and a bit of bare
ground...
Happier New Year to all Sora

  • Re: [Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 71, Issue 29, sora, 12/31/2008