market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Aphid research

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <aballiett AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Aphid research
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 16:43:29 -0500

I'm wondering, Phil, how hard it is to get some funds for SARE to do some of this on-farm research. A lot of issues keep coming up for us. Some of them are as simple as being able to afford repeated plant tissue testing to see the affects of various nutrient applications. I know this is a strange response to your question, but you brought my on going question to mind.

-Allan in WV