market-farming - [Market-farming] Source for Plastomer flats

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: John Ferree <john AT seldomseenfarm.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Source for Plastomer flats
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 08:06:08 -0500

Digging around online I can't find a source for these things.

200 cell hard plastic flats, similar to speedlings except they are
nestable and more durable. (hard black plastic, 1" tapered cells)

Info I have on them
Plastomer
Barrie, ON CA

It looks like Plastomer was bought by Sylvania in the mid 90's. . . .
I've heard distributors have a shipping continer of them. Minimum.
Eek. I know Jordans and Peaceful Valley used to carry them. Is there a
similar alternative besides speedlings?

Any info would be great, thanks
John