market-farming - [Market-farming] Jordan Seed Company - treated seed

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Wiediger, Alison" <alison.wiediger AT hart.kyschools.us>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Jordan Seed Company - treated seed
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 08:49:06 -0600

Okay folks, here's their answer on treated seed.  For us, it would be an additional hassle to have to check each variety before ordering, but we may still look at them for seeds that are not typically treated - such as lettuce.  They DID get back to me VERY quickly - great customer service.

Alison Wiediger, Au Naturel Farm