market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Test

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Test
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 14:00:33 GMT

We have 3 ponds on our land, plus the guy who owns the rest of the section
has numerous ponds, all full. We've always said we have lazy rabbits. We go
to the pond when they can chew up the drip? These aren't small punctures
either. A section about 2 inches long will simply be gone, just the shredded
bits remaining. We don't mow around the edges of the field, with the idea
that this "wildness" would attract beneficial insects, provide cover for
birds, etc... but at the same time it provides plenty of hiding for rabbits
and all the other little critters I'd just as soon not have around. How on
earth do we strike a balance?
I'm off to fix a million leaks again this morning. A "cold" front has come in
and it will be a pleasant 70 something day today!
Carla
Perkins, OK

Click here for free information on nursing degrees, up to $150/hour
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3nEnkzlc7gNYPICxYko0fvVxiZmEifkoj2DCjTl73uqd6UWo/