market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Wood Chipper

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "mcoldiron" <mcoldiron AT crcom.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Wood Chipper
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 19:56:55 -0500

I don't think we have any tree service people around here. Been here a long time and haven't seen or heard of one. PTO won't work? Guess I was thinking a pto was pretty powerful, but don't know what horse power such chippers need. My tractor has about one hundred horses. Not sure what the PTO has.

Thanks
TxBeeFarmer (Mark)
West Texas Zone 7b