market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Test

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Test
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 21:01:33 GMT

We haven't had any rain since the hurricane 2 weeks ago.Even then most of
that moisture missed us. So, water, water, water. And, whatever it is that
chews on the drip tape is doing it again, so I can't simply turn the water
on. Oh no. I have to walk each and every line, making repairs every 10 feet
or so. I think it is rabbits. At least I'm scaring a lot of rabbits out from
under the plants. We're picking green beans now, and that never seems to end.
Our market will close the last Sat. of October, so we still have a few money
making weeks to go.
85 and sunny here with no rain in sight.
Carla, Perkins OK

Physical Therapy Certification Training - Save online. Click now.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3oLu9XGMcSa5pgs7HJLQFm9V1uiu0gSl1DJuY1fzXXLgGnRi/