market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] laminators

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Shawnee Flowerfarmer <farmingflowers AT hotmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] laminators
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 19:25:33 -0500

I use a cheapo model from the Big Box office supply store and then delegate the laminating jobs to kids who LOVE to do it.  I have found that running the card stock through twice and leaving a border wide enough to staple/hole punch only through the plastic and not the paper helps on the leakage problem.  (I do like the Kinko's service also, but seldom get that organized in advance...plus laminating keeps the kids involved.)  Shawnee zone 5, plagued by tent catepillers and also hoping for rain.