market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] new crops

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] new crops
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 22:46:07 GMT

Some one sent me a link to vegetable grower news, and they called it
"designer broccoli". Said it was all the rage on the West Coast, but that's
all I can find about it. Seems like right now it is only being sold in
grocery stores, and that's what got us curious.
Carla
Perkins, OK
Snow, windy, and very cold!
Click here to lower your monthly payments. Act now and save!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2121/fc/Ioyw6i3oMFJKUHiwedSyWwhB2aJyaRk5EzDdNbKzR01IAJQxNRxkDa/