market-farming - [Market-farming] mid-week slump

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Jeff & Carol Bunting" <jcbunt AT montanasky.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] mid-week slump
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 12:55:43 -0700

Our Tuesday evening market finally ended after many years of smaller vendor turnout.  Our customers got used to doing all their shopping at the Thursday or Saturday markets.

On another note, we don't restrict the number of vendors who sell the same thing.   We let our customers decide who they purchase from. Free enterprise at work.  We are a producer only market.  Our only limit is the available space.

Carol