market-farming - [Market-farming] Conference announcement

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Wiediger, Alison" <alison.wiediger AT hart.kyschools.us>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "SANET Listserv" <SANET-MG AT LISTS.IFAS.UFL.EDU>, "High Tunnels Listserv" <HIGHTUNNELS AT LISTSERV.KSU.EDU>, "PasturePoultry" <PasturePoultry AT yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Conference announcement
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 09:18:42 -0600

It’s that time of year for many of us – after frost, before seeding spring transplants, conference time!

I know for us that the networking we do at conferences is invaluable, and one of the best in the country, the Southern Sustainable Agriculture Working Group (SSAAWG) annual conference is returning to Louisville, KY, January 25-28, 2007. Last year we had over 900 participants.  The over 50 sessions run the gamut from organic agriculture, pastured livestock of all types, and farm business planning to ag policy and community food systems.  Add to that 6 field trips, 8 short courses (one on cut flowers taught by Pam and Frank Arnosky), the best minds in the southeast on sustainable ag and the beauty of a riverside location and who wouldn’t want to attend?

Come to Louisville for a conference you won’t soon forget and tools to help you in your ag endeavors.  We’re looking forward to meeting you!

http://www.ssawg.org/conference-.html

Alison Wiediger, Au Naturel Farm