market-farming - [Market-farming] New Internet Marketing Project - Call for Response

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Simon Huntley" <simon.huntley AT gmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] New Internet Marketing Project - Call for Response
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 09:06:36 -0700

A new Internet marketing project is being initiated that will bring the cost of web development for small farms down to an affordable level. This is not a listing service like localharvest.org; this is a service that allows farmers to create individual professional web sites for their farm. Read more at http://www.smallfarmcentral.com

We want this project to act like a cooperative between small farms to allow the price of web marketing to come within your budget. That is why we are asking for feedback on our ideas - please visit http://www.smallfarmcentral.com to read the rest of the abstract and fill out our survey. We are also in the process of forming a core group of farmers who will work closely with the development team throughout the process and then receive free access to the development services.

Please forward this email on to any farmer or group that you think may be interested in being a part of this project.

Read more at: http://www.smallfarmcentral.com

--
Simon Huntley, Lead Developer
http://www.smallfarmcentral.com