market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Tomato problem

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Wiediger, Alison" <alison.wiediger AT hart.kyschools.us>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Tomato problem
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 08:43:52 -0600

We see this too.  Striped Roman, right next to hybrid San Marzano.  All our tomatoes deep mulched with hay – no chance of soil splash.  Striped Roman almost totally involved, early, San Marzano almost disease free for weeks. Guess what we WON’T be growing again for a paste tomato?

Alison Wiediger, Au Naturel Farm