market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 42, Issue 20

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Sam White <cedarrockcsa AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 42, Issue 20
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 12:37:06 -0700 (PDT)

Paul,

This is helpful -- thank you. We have a CSA and are
growing a variety of crops, as well as romaine/spring
mix for wholesale. I assume it works great for spring
mix weeding? We use plastic mulch for the usual crops
as well. I hate to spend that much money on
equipment, but need to do what we need to do.

What are you doing for a planter, anyway, if you are
using such precision cultivating?

Sam