market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Farmers' Market question

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "TxBeeFarmer" <TxBeeFarmer AT HotPop.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Farmers' Market question
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 08:12:45 -0500

Sam, didn't they have to run their vehicle all the time to power the inverter? That sounds pretty pricy. A generator might be cheaper since the motor is smaller. Anyone tried dry ice? Is it hard to come by or is it expensive?

TxBeeFarmer
West Texas Zone 7b

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sam White" <cedarrockcsa AT yahoo.com>