market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] spam

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Sean Albiston <lab AT physics.umn.edu>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] spam
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 12:32:31 -0600

Be genuine in your posts and replies and you won't have a problem. Basically your are baiting people from as far as I can tell.
sean albiston

Ok, I'll lurk silently. . . but in the meantime Boy! you work on the
junk attitude..... got it! If you need Pscho treatment I have Phd and
can help you improve.....From now on I will lurk... silently.
Rose Hembrook
StinknRose AT asparagusgardener.com
http://www.asparagusgardener.com

Wasn't the the same spam related junk we recieved previously. Please stop this.
sean albiston

Shawnee:

I have a new (used) computer. It is really nice. It is great being
"connected" again. I am getting the Poppy seeds on April 10th. I can
send you some then. It has been crazy bussy here selling asparagus
roots. Many farmers this Spring planting 1-2 acres. A lot of home
gardeners buying 25 roots and doing pic-ur-own or just selling fresh
asp.
So any way how's things your way? What city/town are you in? Is your
garden shop open in the fall? If so what do you sell. How far north are
you? Have you ever grown the big white trumpet moring glorys?
Let me know if you want some Poppy Seeds.

We were talking about names. . . here's a funny story... when I was in
6th grade this big fat kid would tease me and call me Rosie. And of
course I hated that... so I told him stop but he didn't so I stabbed
him in his arm with my Ever Sharp pencil. (Do you remember those
pencils?) Well he had to go to the doctor to have the pencil point
removed. He stopped calling me Rosie and started calling me Miller
Killer .Miller being my last name. It wasn't funny then but it is now.
Have a great weekend !!

________