market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] salad spinners

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: stinknrose AT asparagusgardener.com
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] salad spinners
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 10:32:36 -0700

Shawnee:

I have a new (used) computer. It is really nice. It is great being
"connected" again. I am getting the Poppy seeds on April 10th. I can
send you some then. It has been crazy bussy here selling asparagus
roots. Many farmers this Spring planting 1-2 acres. A lot of home
gardeners buying 25 roots and doing pic-ur-own or just selling fresh
asp.

So any way how's things your way? What city/town are you in? Is your
garden shop open in the fall? If so what do you sell. How far north are
you? Have you ever grown the big white trumpet moring glorys?
Let me know if you want some Poppy Seeds.

We were talking about names. . . here's a funny story... when I was in
6th grade this big fat kid would tease me and call me Rosie. And of
course I hated that... so I told him stop but he didn't so I stabbed
him in his arm with my Ever Sharp pencil. (Do you remember those
pencils?) Well he had to go to the doctor to have the pencil point
removed. He stopped calling me Rosie and started calling me Miller
Killer .Miller being my last name. It wasn't funny then but it is now.
Have a great weekend !!

Rose Hembrook

StinknRose AT asparagusgardener.com

http://www.asparagusgardener.com