market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Corn Gluten

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Elaine Granata" <ecgranat AT ouray.cudenver.edu>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Corn Gluten
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 17:20:18 -0700

Thanks to everyone for the discussion on corn gluten. It certainly dismays
me that we probably can't get plain old corn gluten that hasn't been
monkeyed with.

I think I'll contact my supplier to let him know there's a demand for
non-GMO and/or organic corn gluten, just to work the supply side of this
equation.

Elaine
Denver