market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] humus-intensive, soil building contacts

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "S Brocaar" <sjfb AT worldpath.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] humus-intensive, soil building contacts
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 14:19:56 -0500

Hi Paul,

Either a separate list or just regular Market-Farming list would work for
many of us.

Speaking for myself, this is a topic I am really interested in and a path we
are starting to work on here on our farms. Thus, we need all the info and
discussion we can find!

Sandra Brocaar
MiVida Gardens
Growing Nature's Way in Freedom and Madison NH

(sjfb AT worldpath.net)