market-farming - [Market-farming] mustard recipes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "william jones" <williamtgreat AT zcloud.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] mustard recipes
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 14:26:20 -0400

I am looking for sources of recipes for gourmet mustards made from either
mustard powder (preferred) or mustard seed. Need recipes that can be water
processed for jars to be sold at local farmers market. [FYI: I am certified
for acidified foods and have state inspections}. All of the recipes that I
have found require refrigeration and/or claim that heat destroys in some way
the mustard flavor. The stores stock an assortment of these mustards so I
know it is possible to make them. I am looking for books, pamphlets,
Internet or personal resources such as family recipes. So far no luck with
extension, Internet or the few books that I have unfortunately purchased by
mail order. Thanks in advance for your help

This email scanned for Viruses and Spam by ZCloud.net

  • [Market-farming] mustard recipes, william jones, 10/20/2005