market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Door hardware

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marty Kraft <martyk AT allspecies.org>
  • To: Jay Gee <jaygee AT jghelp.com>, Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Door hardware
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 22:29:00 -0600

Thanks to all who helped. I'm ordering some hardware through Overhead Door in Kc.

Marty Kraft
On Oct 28, 2005, at 12:11 PM, jay gee wrote:

Marty wrote:

I am looking for sliding door hardware that is heavier than for a
closet door and lighter than for a barn door. I want to hang a couple
of sheets of plywood as doors on a shed I am building. I am in the
Kansas City area.

Any Home Depot, Lowes, good hardware store
or lumber yard should be able to fix you up with
medium duty, galvanized rolling door hardware.