market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Flowering plants

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Mike Emers" <rosie-ck AT mosquitonet.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Flowering plants
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 21:32:12 -0800

We get most of our plant materials through Gloekner,  but Germania has good quality stuff as does Zabo Plant for bulbs.  We used to get most of our cut flower perennials and woodies through Here and Now Garden in Oregon before they sold out.  They still have a website and might know where to get good high quality perennials for cuts.  Check out the Association for Specialty Cut Flower Growers or look through articles by the Arnoskys in issues of Growing for Market.  Most of our cut flower seeds come from GeoSeed, Modena (in San Francisco), and Johnny’s.

Happy growing

Mike and Joan

Rosie Creek Farm

Ester, Alaska