market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Organics Tirade

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Matt Cheselka <mcheselka AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Organics Tirade
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 09:15:20 -0700 (PDT)

I'm sorta wondering if they deserve a response from some of us.  I've never heard of the Hudson group until yesterday (that's probably a good thing).  Is this group influencial to policy makers at the USDA?  If we were to write an article refuting their claims and send it to them, would anyone listen?  Is it worth the effort or should I keep my attention on growing veggies?  A two-tiered approach might be best.  Grow and write.

I mean, even what's been written here could be put together into a pretty nice article.

Matt Cheselka
Cosmic Lettuce