market-farming - [Market-farming] Someone talk to me about "Yard Long" beans

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Willie McKemie <mf AT austinfarm.org>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Someone talk to me about "Yard Long" beans
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 19:46:33 -0500

This is my first foray into growing them; the early ones are a few
inches long. They seem to be doing very well in the heat (as are
"Winged" beans). Some spider mites. I am beginning to put concrete
mesh tunnels over them. How are they retailed? Packaged? Priced?
Seems like I have seen them bundled and tied.

--
Willie, ONWARD! Through the fog!
Linux system uptime 398 days 7 hours 42 minutes