market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] EZ-UP/Caravan covers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "logrock" <logrock AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] EZ-UP/Caravan covers
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 19:59:15 -0400

Hi Willie,

I saved that post. Karen at Green Market Farm passed along the
following note & contact info:

>From Aaron Brady:

I have been sewing on commercial machines for over twelve years and have
owned a successful instrument soft-case business. I have a lot of
experience making and repairing covers and canopies, especially the
popular vendor canopies. I have worked more with Sunbrella than any
other fabric and am used to sewing heavily-built projects. Currently I
have a four-machine shop and can handle jobs from cover slips to sails.
This fall and winter I have been doing canopy repairs and small-job
stuff.

Eye of the Needle
P.O. Box 254
Wendell, MA 01379