market-farming - [Market-farming] Vegetable cleaning station

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Adriana" <gutierrez-lagatta AT charter.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Vegetable cleaning station
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 15:28:36 -0500

One nice feature I've seen in one of my customer's kitchens is a sink with a built in bubbler. I would think that this would really help to get the "gradoo" out of the crevices of veggies. I think I've seen something similar for cleaning tools - maybe in the Northern Tool catalog. It was relatively inexpensive but for farm application yow would want a bigger sink.
1. RE: Vegetable Cleaning stations (Mike Emers)

  • [Market-farming] Vegetable cleaning station, Adriana, 06/24/2005