market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Vegetable Cleaning stations

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Mike Emers" <rosie-ck AT mosquitonet.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Vegetable Cleaning stations
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 07:44:03 -0800

Great idea!

We're just transitioning now from the bend over the bucket to our new
processing shed! There is a great book out that we've not had the time
to read that goes through all sorts of plans for processing tables,
sheds, etc. Its called "Small-scale Postharvest Handling practices: A
Manual for Horticultural Crops" by Lisa Kitinoja and Adel Kader from UC
Davis. I think we ordered it through Johnny's Seeds.