market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] weather

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Matt Cheselka <mcheselka AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] weather
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 17:33:15 -0700 (PDT)

Actually, I've got my own saying:

"If you don't like the weather, go live on the moon."

Not the nicest thing to say, but complaining about the weather (IMO) is equivalent to complaining about the earth spinning.

OTOH, if it IS the case that chemtrails, the burning of fossil fuels, etc., are changing our climate/weather in a way not in accordance with nature, then what we'll actually begin to experience is natures' way of bringing everything back into balance.  It'll then be up to us to either deal with it or figure out what we're doing wrong and stop it.

Cheers to all (and hang in there!),

Matt Cheselka
Cosmic Lettuce