market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] weather

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Brigette Leach" <avalonfarmshomegrown AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] weather
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 19:42:42 -0400

And I always thought it was a Michigan thing!

Brigette Leach
Avalon Farms Premium Homegrown

Have you checked out our "Share of the Farm"? Contact us for more
information. 269-746-4648

The cleaner burning gourmet candle...Mia Bella.
Love to burn candles? Hate the soot? Mia Bella Candles burn virtually soot
free. Enter our weekly drawing to win a Mia Bella jar candle and a Bella
Bar at http://getgoingcandles.scent-team.com
Burn the best candle...Mia Bella!