market-farming - [Market-farming] Cheddar cauliflower

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "" <herbthyme AT simcon.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Cheddar cauliflower
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 19:46:53 -0500

Thanks for the info on the Cheddar cauliflower! I am very excited to try it
this year from what you guys wrote! I am also growing Graffiti and the
regular white. So I think that my table will look real pretty with purple,
orange and white cauliflower. Along with all the other pretty colors I will
have, I hope! Providing that Mom Nature plays along with me!

Courtney
Herb Thyme
Middlefield, Oh