market-farming - [Market-farming] Doyle Thornless

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Adriana" <gutierrez-lagatta AT charter.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Doyle Thornless
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 15:53:59 -0600

It's too good to be true - expensive, not sweet, yields not as promised. Some mighty slick marketing. If you check on Garden web, the recommended thornless is called Triple Crown.
I ran across this blackberry and it sounds too good to be true. Below is
what they say about it. I'm not trying sell the Doyle variety, I'd just
like to know if any of you have ever heard of it or have tried it.

Adriana