market-farming - Re: RE: [Market-farming] path cover/green manure

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost AT gilanet.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: RE: [Market-farming] path cover/green manure
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 08:02:48 -0700

I need a quick cover crop for a living mulch on my tomato beds. I'll
transplant into the beds about the first of June after last frost here.
Does anyone know if New Zealand White will grow enough in three months for
that purpose? We'll have quite a few frosty nights over the next three
months.

paul tradingpost AT gilanet.com
http://largocreekfarms.com
http://medicinehill.net