market-farming - [Market-farming] Re: Richters

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: KTCopsey AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Re: Richters
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 14:54:32 EDT

In a message dated 8/30/03 11:04:29 AM US Eastern Standard Time, market-farming-request AT lists.ibiblio.org writes:

.  I know someone has mentioned
Richter's, which is great except they won't ship plugs until April/May
of next year. That is too late for me.

Courtney
Richters will ship things earlier than that if you ask them.  From what I recall, plugs are processed by order and if you request them for fall planting/potting/whatever they may be able to do that (I think).  They may ship earlier than April to climates that are suitable, if you don't hold them liable for cold damage during transit.  I ordered their 6packs which cost a little more, but in the long run for market they are ready weeks earlier than plugs.
Katy
Living just one cornfield away from civilization

  • [Market-farming] Re: Richters, KTCopsey, 08/30/2003