market-farming - Re: Wholistic vs. Nuts and bolts approach

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "bobm m" <shaniko AT hotmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Wholistic vs. Nuts and bolts approach
  • Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2002 01:40:47 +0000

Rick .... you are absolutely correct.

People such as myself who joined the list in
hopes of obtaining and sharing market-farming
information and techniques obviously have no
place here....

ESPECIALLY

Individuals such as myself who am rather vociferously
complain when the FAQ suggested posting range is so
blatantly and totally ignored.

Personally, if I have an off list comment to make to
another member of the list ... I direct my comments to
that individuals email NOT the list.

Thanks all for what Ive learned while here.

To any list 'old-timers' who..according to Rick .. find my attitude
soo offensive... I wont apologize for soo strongly suggesting
the list parameters be adhered to ... I will simply ask any of those
soo offended to re-read the list FAQ's.

Happy marketing and bye all, including you Rick,
Bob