market-farming - Re: Price signs

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marcie Rosenzweig <fullcircle AT jps.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Price signs
  • Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 08:14:36 -0700

Hi Rick,

We used computer line drawings then colored them with ink. I always put in the unit of sale but left the price blank. Printed these then took them to Kinko's and had them laminated. You need to make sure you sign is slightly smaller than the lamination so it will seal well. I used white board pens to write in the price. This allowed for seasonal pricing changes. Clothes pins or push pins will secure these to the appropriate display.
--
Marcie A. Rosenzweig
Full Circle

ask about our books:
Market Farm Forms- Spreadsheet Templates
for Planning and Tracking Information on Diversified Market Farms
AND
The New Farmers' Market: Farm-fresh Ideas for Producers, Managers, and Communities

  • Re: Price signs, Marcie Rosenzweig, 08/31/2002