market-farming - Re: Squash bugs!

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Debbie Ferrell" <debbieferrell AT our-town.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Squash bugs!
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 07:50:02 -0700

Do you know if surround works on grasshoppers? For the last 3 years we have
had huge numbers of grasshoppers, and nothing seems to even make a tiny dent
in the population.
This year we didn't even attempt to put in a garden. We got tired of
feeding the hoppers!
Debbie Ferrell
Tori's Toy Farm
Registered Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats
Registered LaMancha & mini-Mancha Dairy Goats
Dublin, Texas
debbieferrell AT our-town.com