market-farming - Vinegar and Lemon Juice as weed killer

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marcie Rosenzweig <fullcircle AT jps.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Vinegar and Lemon Juice as weed killer
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 03:41:16 -0700

Hi Folks,

There has been a patent appled for on an acetic acid(vinegar)- citric acid (lemon juice) combination. It seems they work synergistically. For those interested, ping me and I'll send you the piece on it that was posted to SANet from OMRI's site by Valerie Frances of the Maryland Dept of Ag. It's 14 pages long and includes the test plot results. I've reformated it as a Word file.

Marcie
--
Marcie A. Rosenzweig
Full Circle

  • Vinegar and Lemon Juice as weed killer, Marcie Rosenzweig, 05/30/2002