market-farming - Re: Herb Sales

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Alex McGregor <waldenfarm AT sprintmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Herb Sales
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 23:00:48 -0400

Sarah,

If you're in the USA, farmers in all the states I know about aren't required
have any kind of permits. Unless, of course, you're doing some kind of food
processing or preparation.

If you're in Canada, there's no telling what the government is liable to do,
eh?

--
Alex McGregor
Walden Farm

  • Herb Sales, Sarah Cole, 04/30/2002
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Herb Sales, Alex McGregor, 05/01/2002